he company reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these terms and conditions of transactions, which are made through its online store, according to its needs and trading habits. The company undertakes the obligation to inform the users for any modifications as well as for any change, through the website of this online store.
Limitation of Liability
- The company is not liable to customers / users for damages that may arise from the execution or not of their order
- It is also reserved as to the time of delivery of the goods in cases of force majeure. The online store annic.gr can provide no guarantee for the availability of the products, but guarantees the timely information of the final consumers about their non-availability.
- The online store annic.gr provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations, etc.), products and services available through the website “exactly as they are”.
- In no case the online store of the company is responsible for any claims of legal or civil and / or criminal nature or for any damage (positive, special or negative which is indicative and not restrictive, divisive and / or cumulative consists of loss of profits , data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) by visitors of the website or third parties for reasons related to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or information made available by him and / or any unauthorized interference by third parties with products and / or services and / or information made available through him.
The company recognizes the importance of the issue of the security of your Personal data as well as your electronic transactions and takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure your maximum possible security. All information, which is related to your personal data and your transactions, is secure and confidential. The security of the company’s online store is achieved by the following methods:
1. Customer Identification
The passwords used for your identification are two: the Password (e-mail) and the Personal Security Code (password), which every time you enter them provide you with absolute security access to your personal information.
Allows you to change your Personal Security Password as often as you wish. The only one who has access to your data is you through the above codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining its confidentiality and concealment from third parties. In case of loss or leakage you must notify us immediately, otherwise the online store of the company is not responsible for the use of the secret code by an unauthorized person. For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password at regular intervals and avoid using the same and easily traceable codes (eg date of birth).
2 .Ensuring the Privacy of the Transfer of Your Personal Data
To ensure the confidentiality of data transfer, we use the SSL-128bit encryption protocol. The system is certified by Comodo, a company that specializes in transaction security.
3. Automatic Disconnection
If there is no activity for 20 minutes, it is automatically disconnected from the members’ area of the company’s online store.
During your visit to the pages of annic.gr and in order to order products, but also to ensure the possibility of contacting you so that we can inform you about our new products, you may be asked to state information that concerns you (name, profession , email address, date of birth, etc.). Any personal data that you declare anywhere on the pages and services of the website of annic.gr, are intended solely to ensure the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party, without complying with the provisions of Law 2472 / 97 on the protection against processing of personal data, as in force from time to time.
The online store annic.gr operates in accordance with the applicable Greek and Community legislation and safely keeps your personal data for as long as you are registered in a service of annic.gr which are deleted after the termination of the transaction relationship in any way. The personal data that you declare in the online store annic.gr are used exclusively by it or companies cooperating with it, in order to support, promote and execute the transaction.
The data kept in the file may be disclosed to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their legal request and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
Controlled Access / Encryption
Wherever you enter personal data (password, addresses, telephone numbers, credit cards, etc.) there is 128-bit SSL encryption. Encryption is essentially a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.
Each time you connect to the company’s online store, all communication between your computer and the company’s systems is encrypted using a 128-bit key. That is, every time you send information to the system, your browser first encrypts it using a 128-bit key and then sends it to the system.
The company system first decrypts the information it receives using the same key (predefined when you start connecting to the service) and then processes it. Your company systems send information following the same encryption process.
Confidentiality of Transactions
Confidentiality is taken for granted. The same basic principles that govern traditional transactions apply in the case of e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user / member to the company is confidential and the company has taken all necessary measures to use them only to the extent deemed necessary in the context of the services provided. Some of the measures that have been taken are the following:
Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to process your applications.
The company does not disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has a written authorization from you or this is required by a court decision or decision of another public authority.
In the event that the company uses third parties to support its systems, it takes care to ensure confidentiality.
You can request any information kept about you as well as their correction in case you can document the existence of an error.
For your own safety, you should also treat all information provided through the service as confidential and confidential and do not disclose it to third parties.
You will only receive newsletters and printed material if you wish and declare it during your registration as a member.
In any case, the online store of the company in no way discloses or publishes your personal data and information that you trust us. The personal data that you make available to us by registering as a member are used exclusively for the execution of your transactions. All information is encrypted and stored in complete security.
Cancellation of the order can be done in the following cases:
Before the order is completed, during the electronic ordering process you can remove the quantities of products from your cart by clicking the delete button. If the online order has been completed but the product has not been invoiced / shipped yet, you can call 210 8321158 and we will undertake the cancellation of your order.
In case your order has already been invoiced but you have not yet received it and you wish to cancel it, then contact us immediately at 210 8321158 and provide the details of your order. We will inform you immediately about all your options.
After receiving part of the order and if you do not want the balance to be sent then call us at 210 8321158 or contact us via the contact form on the website, explaining the reason you wish to cancel the balance of the order. We will inform you immediately about all your options.
Refund and Returns Policy
- You have the right to return the products you bought, free of charge and without having to tell us the reason why you want the products returned, within 14 working days from the date you receive the products. In this case, only the direct cost of returning the products is borne by you.
- Returns are only accepted if the products you wish to return are in the same condition in which you received them, ie without having been unsealed or tampered with, along with the retail receipt or invoice.
- To avoid your own inconvenience, it is good to check carefully at the time of delivery of your order, the condition of the products sold and their packaging intact, in order to identify any obvious defects (eg wrong type, etc.).
- In case of return of the products and depending on the way you chose to pay for your order and on the other hand the way in which their return will take place, your refund will be completed within 5 days from the date we receive the products.
Business name: Annic
Address: Vardoulaki 4, Athens – Kato Patissia, 10445 Greece
Tel: +30 210 8321158